Wednesday 6 July 2011

Grey Weather

I know it is winter and all but the rain can still bring me down.  Living in Adelaide SA it is, for the most part, hot and sunny but even we have an off season in Adelaide.  Though I would not go as far as saying that it is anything like winter.  Being originally from just south of Boston it is hard to describe anything over 0°C as winter let alone 14°C.

I constantly remind myself that the rain is good for us which brings me to my point.  Things around you might naturally get you down but it is in our power to look for the silver lining in as much as we can.  So take this time to look outside or even better yet go outside.  If it is raining look up and let the rain drops fall on your face and think that the rain is a wonderful thing.  Hopefully some hoon doesn't take you out because they are driving to fast for the wet roads.
WF

No comments:

Post a Comment